Thursday, April 12, 2007

Germany update

My body is completely wigged out by the time change. I was in great shape on Tuesday, but then had a restless night's sleep on Wednesday and spent most of yesterday in a haze. Luckily it was my turn to drive, so I got to drive through this haze to Munich from Regensburg. The trip went fine, but it's scary how fast closing speeds are on the Autobahn. I was averaging 140-150 kph (84-90 mph), which seemed pretty quick. Still, every now and then I'd be passing someone and I'd look up and there would be a Mercedes sedan just filling my rear view mirror, obviously annoyed that he had to slow down from 200 kph.

I have some stories that will be good to share, but probably off the blog, as they involve my traveling companion/co-worker and how annoying he is.

That said, the "pork/beer/dumpling/sauerkraut" diet is working out fantastically. I couldn't be happier about what I'm eating.

No comments: