Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Pants free edition!

I fanatically avoided the bus in back in DC. In all my years there I can only recall riding the bus twice: once taking the shuttle from Greenbelt to BWI (and back), and once taking the Circulator into Georgetown. They weren't bad experiences, but both trips were during off-hours, thus they were uncrowded and generally pleasant. I've been taking the bus in Seattle because A) my job gives me an unlimited free pass B) the cab drivers don't know where anything is and C) it seems to be the cool-kids thing to do.

Well, I had my first "man without pants nearly falling into my lap" experience last night. Technically he was wearing pants, they were just around his ankles. It goes without saying that he had not recently showered.

I'm taking a different route tonight.

No comments: