Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Grab bag

I'm afraid that I currently have nothing to top the salsa post (30 individuals visited the site on Tuesday... yes, I'm tracking you), other than to say that one of the party co-hosts texted Tyler H the day after to say she thought that A) Huan and I were "cool and funny" and B) it was awesome that Huan would take the salsa.

I do have some things I'd like to share, but one of them is work-related, and I'm not going to write about people at work for fear of getting fired. I'll just say that a nickname has been bestowed upon me, and I dislike it very much.

Hopefully something interesting happens to Huan so he can post. Otherwise, there might not be much unless I try and register my car this weekend. DMVs always put me in the best moods.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is your new nickname "Big Tuna"?