Sunday, February 11, 2007

Musica!

As I mentioned in another post, I'm finding myself fairly sensitive to music these days. Snow Patrol and Coldplay have been banished from my iPod, and there are a couple of other songs that I won't listen to in public places for fear of being the crying guy. That said, I have found solace in Everyone's Starting Over by the diggs. It puts me to sleep every night and kind of puts my whole move to Seattle in better perspective.

(I know I said there would be no "linking" from this blog, and I've broken my own rule after four posts. I'll play the role of ombudsman as well as editor and explain myself. I know the diggs, or at least their lead singer Tim Lannen and their "manager" Brian Berger. They make much better music than more popular bands, so anything I can do to give them hype is worth breaking my own blog rules. Check them out, especially if you are in NYC, since that's where they are based.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props homeboy...the new album is in pre-production now...