Tuesday, March 20, 2007

If you have a spare one of these...

I'm starting to feel like going on a gadget buying spree. My last consumer electronics purchase was quite some time ago, and given that the iPhone won't come out for a couple more months, well, the itch needs to be scratched. So if you happen to have any of the following, please send one my way. Or, don't send me one and make me pay for it myself.
  • A Nintendo Wii. The arrival of Tiger Woods Golf and 100% positive feedback from people who have it make me feel like it could be a good fit in Apartment 403. Plus, Huan is Asian so he must love video games.
  • New speakers for my bedroom. They should also charge my iPod.
  • A digital camera that takes better pictures in the dark. I need a camera that is better tuned for dark bars full of pale people with mysteriously red cheeks.
  • A Crackberry. I've prided myself on not having a job where I was important enough to require constant email access, but since I don't know where anything is in Seattle it might be nice to have the mobile Interwebs.
  • A TV that looks good in a 550 sq ft apartment looks puny in a 1200 sq ft apartment. This would not. Plus, I have TV envy and I'm afraid that even my parents will have 50" of hang-on-the-wall goodness before too long.
(BTW, getting paid once a month kind of stinks. When you have these urges towards the end of a month and look at your bank account it can be rather depressing.)

No comments: