Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Breaking the silence

I don't know how professional bloggers do it. I guess the key is to have a topic to write about other than yourself, because even the most interesting person doesn't have that much stuff going on in their life to make a post a day. I really do try and keep a log of things that might make good blog posts. You know what the list was today before I erased it?

  • I really like pomegranate juice
  • Despite blogging about my love for baby carrots I've recently switched back to full size carrots
  • I'm reading a 1000 page novel that has 300 end notes, and some of the end notes (ranging from 1 word to 6 pages) even have end notes. Unfortunately I will not finish it before traveling home for Christmas, so I'll have to take it with me. It makes me wish I had a Kindle.*
Seriously. That is AWFUL material. Which is why I haven't written anything. I've got some stuff that should get posted before I head back East on Saturday.

* Speaking of the Kindle, I actually got to play with one a few weeks before it launched. It really is godawful ugly compared to an iPod, but it's surprisingly ergonomic, and the screen is just great. If you have $400 and do a lot of traveling, I highly recommend.

No comments: